Prado Dam Phase 2 CIW Earthworks Takeoff
This is an earthworks takeoff of the Army Corps of Engineers project Prado Dam Phase II Dike at the California Institute of Women (CIW) in Chino, California. The project bids on September 4, 2014.
Upon payment, you will be able to download a ZIP file containing the following:
- Excel earthworks quantity takeoff report broken out by:
- Dike materials (Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 2 Select, Riprap)
- Cut / fill for the dikes, stripping, sludge pond, and ponding area
- Summary of quantities plus average end areas
- PDF with color cut / fill map of the Ponding Area
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you'd like a webinar overview before you purchase.