@ACI - Rancho Mission Viejo 312 R6
Project: Rancho Mission Viejo Tract 17562
Job No.: 312
Item No: 9901
2015_07_16 RMV RG Model Area 1 Includes:
- 3D rough grade surface for Area 1
- 2D / 3D linework as specified
- Layer List with layer names, descriptions, and colors
2015_07_21 RMV RG Model Area 1 R1 Includes:
- 2:1 extended to lot line on pads with ditches along backline
- Revised pad 107 to extend setback across entire front of lot per Troy's request
- Added atypical side yard slopes (cut slopes) on pads 51-53 and 70
2015_07_23 RMV RG Model Area 1 R2 Includes:
- Updated and stitched together new CAD from Rev 3 with original CAD and previous model.
- Revised TC grades, RW, Parkway Toe, Street Undercut on south end of Street R and south end of Street P.
- Revised elevation of pads 85 and 107.
2015_07_24 RMV RG Model Area 1 R3 Includes:
- Revised TC grades, RW, Parkway Toe, Street Undercut on V Street between Airoso and W Streets.
2015_07_28 RMV RG Model R4 Includes:
- Complete RG model for Areas 1 and 3
- Completed model for Area 3 and combined with Area 1 R3
2015_07_30 RMV RG Model R5 Includes:
- Added text for pads
2015_08_04 RMV RG Model R6 Includes:
- Completed RG model for Area 2 and combined models for Areas 1, 2, and 3
- Added text for TC to the design map
|In Lot 33 (first left on AH St when turning off of Airoso St), the RG on the right end of the T is 478.5. This is assumed to be 476.5.|
|In Lot 39 (last left on AK St when turning right off of Andaza St and left off of AM St), the first RG grade is 471.9. To match the correct slope, this is assumed to be 473.9.|
|In Lot 16 (first rigth on Esencia Dr when turning south from Airoso St), the first RG grade is 529.2. This is assumed to be 527.2 to match slope. The end (straight in) is 527.8, this is assumed to be 528.8. The middle RG on the right is 527.1 and this is assumed to be 529.0. Slopes and comparison to other alleys is used to change these grades.|
|For retaining walls between RW and pads, assume 2% up from RW to bottom of wall and top of wall set to TW elevations shown.|